dblink_connect(text,text) on PostgreSQL 7.3.x

From: Wilton Wonrath <wrwonrath(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: dblink_connect(text,text) on PostgreSQL 7.3.x
Date: 2005-11-18 11:29:36
Lists: pgsql-patches

Hello,

I´m don´t if I´m sendind the question to the right list, but here it is.

I want to know if I can use the following function on PostgreSQL 7.3.x.:

dblink_connect(text,text)
dblink_disconnect(text)

I´m tried to use it on PostgreSQL 7.3.4 and it´s works well after I create manually the function listed above, but on PostgreSQL 7.3.1 didn´t work. Then I verify and I think that the problem is the version of dblink that I´m using, well I just don´t know how to solve this problem. Does anyone know what I need to do to use this function on PostgreSQL 7.3.x?

Thanks,

Wilton Ruffato Wonrath

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis: Internet rápida e grátis.
Instale o discador agora!