Error: could not find function

From: dawizz <wwwillem(at)zonnet(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Error: could not find function
Date: 2005-11-13 09:49:16
Lists: pgsql-novice
Dear All,

Pfff... found my stupid error!!!!	:-)
And because of the fact that this is the 'novice' list and I realy did not
find the answer on the inet, here it is... so we all can have a bit fun about
my error....

What I was overlooking was the pre-processing from c++ instead of c,
but I was thinking in the wrong direction e.q. I thought it had to do
with the syntax in my code-file, the answer from the man pages:

the actual file extension 'c'
    tells the compiler/linker to compile from actual c-code instead of c++.

    For any given input file, the file name suffix determines what kind of
compilation is done:

       file.c
           C source code which must be preprocessed.

And YES, I had a filename extension .cpp!!!!!!!!!!! Whoehaa!!

Thanks ALL for helping me out.

Greetz, dawizz.

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: stig eriksonDate: 2005-11-13 10:30:33