Re: CA spins Ingres off to independent company

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: "Richard P(dot) Welty" <rwelty(at)averillpark(dot)net>
Cc: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>,pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CA spins Ingres off to independent company
Date: 2005-11-08 17:16:02
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
FWIW:

The alive and well exingres community which lives with the tag:
"Exingres -- Ingres corporate culture without the corporation"
also weighs in on this issue.

Some people suggest if only Ingres moved back to Alameda and
the culture were resurrected, then they might even join the enterprise.
Those are unlikely events, however.

One person said, "This particular dog likely won't be returning
to his own vomit."

elein: exingres, exillustra, exinformix
elein(at)varlena(dot)com