new interface prog

From: Krisztian Szabo <tensor_hu(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: new interface prog
Date: 2005-10-28 12:30:02
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I would like to write my own interface  to postgres
that communicates via the database socket.

I found perl module a very handy tool to
extract the interface protocol from  the source code,
but nevertheless it will safe a great deal of time if
there exits a protocol description that help me write
the program.
Can anyone help me find the protocol description?

Chris Taylor

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Sean SongDate: 2005-10-28 13:57:31