== PostgreSQL Weekly News - October 23 2005 ==

From: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Announce <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: == PostgreSQL Weekly News - October 23 2005 ==
Date: 2005-10-24 06:08:49
Lists: pgsql-announce

== PostgreSQL Weekly News - October 23 2005 ==

8.1 beta4 is out. Please test.

You can try out the Trac software project management/bug tracker at
Commandprompt, now with hourly PostgreSQL updates.
http://projects.commandprompt.com/projects/public/pgsql

== PostgreSQL Product News ==

PgBrowse 1.1 is out
http://homepage.mac.com/levanj/TclTk

Slony-I 1.1.2 released
http://slonly.info/

(S)RPMs at
http://developer.postgresql.org/~devrim/slony/1.1.2/
pgPool 2.6.4 is out
http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgpool/

Sequoia ERP 0.81 is out
http://www.sequoiaerp.org/

phpPgAdmin 3.5.6 released with major fixes for PHP 4.4.0. If you are
interested in translating phpPgAdmin into a new language, please
contact the project.
http://www.phppgadmin.org/

== PostgreSQL Local ==

PostgreSQL France is putting together a booth for an exhibit in
December, then in February, Gavin Sherry will be speaking at Solutions
Linux. French language site here:
http://www.solutionslinux.fr/fr/index.php

== PostgreSQL in the News ==

Command Prompt Enhances Support Offerings
http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2005/10/emw300175.htm

Big Nerd Ranch reviewed on NewsForge
http://business.newsforge.com/business/05/10/11/2019213.shtml

Planet PostgreSQL: http://www.planetpostgresql.org/

General Bits, published on Mondays (PST/PDT):
http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/
Could we be seeing a new time travel implementation?

PostgreSQL Weekly News is brought to you this week by David Fetter
Josh Drake, Aaron Hillegass, Devrim Gunduz, Christopher Kings-Lynne
and Robert Treat.