Re: Replication Solutions for PostgreSQL Master to Slave

From: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Replication Solutions for PostgreSQL Master to Slave
Date: 2005-10-21 17:19:18
Lists: pgsql-admin
On Fri, Oct 21, 2005 at 11:28:36AM -0500, Kirby Ubben wrote:
> Currently i have Slony working, but am not satisfied with how it
> accomplishes replication, or it's interface, and am curious what
> others are using to accomplish replication?

What do you find unsatisfactory (or, for that matter,
dissatisfactory) about Slony?  I expect the developers would like to
know.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca
A certain description of men are for getting out of debt, yet are
against all taxes for raising money to pay it off.
		--Alexander Hamilton