Re: Who COULDN'T make it to San Mateo

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Who COULDN'T make it to San Mateo
Date: 2005-10-20 17:17:42
Lists: sfpug
Folks,

So, let's put this another way:

If we had a shuttle from CALTrain, and rides back up to the city/BART after
the meeting, who would NOT be able to make it to the Nov. 16th meeting
BECAUSE it was in San Mateo?

BTW, the reason we're discussing San Mateo is that it is, of course, easier
for GreenPlum to host the meeting in their own office, where they have a
nice conference room, projector and food delivery.   Also that way Luke
can show off the MPP hardware -- it's pretty cool to see 48 drive lights
go on in synch in response to a query.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus