BUG #1977: Na data in GDV Spatial Commander

From: "Ulrike" <klein(at)geographie(dot)uni-kiel(dot)de>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #1977: Na data in GDV Spatial Commander
Date: 2005-10-19 06:38:24
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      1977
Logged by:          Ulrike
Email address:      klein(at)geographie(dot)uni-kiel(dot)de
PostgreSQL version: 8.1 beta3
Operating system:   Windows XP
Details:

I try to use the GDV Spatial Commander (www.gdv.com, Version 0.9.006) to
view and update PostgreSQL/PostGIS-Data. GDV sais, this should be possible
with PostGIS-Version > 1.0. When I connect to my PostGIS-Database, I can see
my tables and their fieldnames and it's possible to add the theme to
SpatialCommander. Afterwards the theme appears in the Index of the map, but
it's not possible, to make it visible. And when I view the table there ist
no data inside.
Any Help would be great. Thanks!

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: IvanDate: 2005-10-19 14:12:03