Need all the weblogs I can get my hands on ....

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need all the weblogs I can get my hands on ....
Date: 2005-10-17 20:20:51
Lists: pgsql-www
People:

We want to do some more clickstream reports for the Bizgres project.  As
such, I'd really like to get my hands on as many postgresql.org-related
weblogs as possible.  I'll set up pgfoundry; could someone else set things
up to grab weblogs for:
www.postgresql.org
techdocs.postgresql.org
archives.postgresql.org
I have an SCP dir to dump stuff to; will send login info to whomever is
going to do this.

There's a couple of ways this benefits our project:
1) Our traffic is actually pretty impressive, and it would do to have some
nice shiny reports to demonstrate it;
2) Bizgres is PostgreSQL and by promoting Bizgres Clickstream we promote an
application which is tied to PostgreSQL;
3) Clickstream reports will help us identify navigation problems with the
postgresql.org website.

--Josh

--
__Aglio Database Solutions_______________
Josh Berkus		       Consultant

pgsql-www by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2005-10-17 20:25:20