Need all the weblogs I can get my hands on ....

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need all the weblogs I can get my hands on ....
Date: 2005-10-17 20:20:51
Lists: pgsql-www

We want to do some more clickstream reports for the Bizgres project.  As
such, I'd really like to get my hands on as many
weblogs as possible.  I'll set up pgfoundry; could someone else set things
up to grab weblogs for:
I have an SCP dir to dump stuff to; will send login info to whomever is
going to do this.

There's a couple of ways this benefits our project:
1) Our traffic is actually pretty impressive, and it would do to have some
nice shiny reports to demonstrate it;
2) Bizgres is PostgreSQL and by promoting Bizgres Clickstream we promote an
application which is tied to PostgreSQL;
3) Clickstream reports will help us identify navigation problems with the website.

__Aglio Database Solutions_______________
Josh Berkus		       Consultant
Ph: 415-752-2500	Fax: 415-752-2387
2166 Hayes Suite 200	San Francisco, CA

pgsql-www by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2005-10-17 20:25:20