QUERY : RE: Four art Names

From: "Bazil Roshan" <bazil_f(at)persistent(dot)co(dot)in>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: QUERY : RE: Four art Names
Date: 2005-10-07 12:10:27
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Please Dave can you provide more inputs on why 4 part names cannot be
supported on PGSQL.

--Rosh

---- Message from Dave

The fix was to stop the driver incorrectly reporting we support 4 part
names, which we definitely do not, and most likely never will (because of
the way a single backend connects to a single database).

Regards, Dave