Problems with alias in UPDATE over JDeveloper+ADF: I have the answer

From: andres(at)sayago(dot)info
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: ngoodman(at)bayontechnologies(dot)com
Subject: Problems with alias in UPDATE over JDeveloper+ADF: I have the answer
Date: 2005-10-01 05:53:21
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello.

Do you remember that I was trying to connect JDeveloper+ADF with
Postgres but I
got a SQL sintaxis error?

Well, I have the answer. I rewrote the JDBC Java driver to allow that ADF can
send UPDATE with aliases, and the driver can eliminate them.

If you are interested in this subject, please visit:

http://www.sayago.info/jdbc-pgsql/index_en.php

and if you need the explanation in Spanish, visit:

http://www.sayago.info/jdbc-pgsql/index.php

Thanks to all people that sent me colaboration!!

Andrés Sáyago