PR: release text updated

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PR: release text updated
Date: 2005-09-30 19:27:38
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

I've updated the release text to include Simons changes, along with a few
things I mention before. You can see the latest version here:
http://cvs.pgfoundry.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/press/pr/releases/8.1/en/ just
click on the link under "revision".

I have also re-order the three man features to roles -> inout -> 2pc, based on
roles being something everyone will use, inout being something highly
desirable for people migrating to pg from oracle/m$/firebird/etc... and 2pc
being much more niche than the other two (especially given the current xa
contreversy).

--
Robert Treat