Speaker for October 11 [was Re: San Francisco PostgreSQL users group]

From: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Kurt Overberg <kurt(at)hotdogrecords(dot)com>
Subject: Speaker for October 11 [was Re: San Francisco PostgreSQL users group]
Date: 2005-09-29 22:37:01
Lists: sfpug
Folks,

It looks like we have a speaker for October 11 :)  SFPUG, meet Kurt.
Kurt, SFPUG.  Kurt, will you be needing things like network,
projectors, etc.?

Now to finalize the space...

Cheers,

--
David Fetter david(at)fetter(dot)org http://fetter.org/
phone: +1 510 893 6100   mobile: +1 415 235 3778

Remember to vote!

sfpug by date