BUG #1918: Wireless Zero Configuration

From: "Hector Arocho" <h_arocho(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #1918: Wireless Zero Configuration
Date: 2005-09-28 11:54:38
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      1918
Logged by:          Hector Arocho
Email address:      h_arocho(at)hotmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.03
Operating system:   Windows XP SP2
Details:

I have an Intel wireless card on a Dell Precision M60.
Since I instaled PGA Admin III the service gives an fatal error when I start
up the computer.
Are there any pointers in how to fix the problem caused by the program?

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: CNDate: 2005-09-28 12:14:23