Re: [HACKERS] statement logging / extended query protocol issues

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Oliver Jowett <oliver(at)opencloud(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL-patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] statement logging / extended query protocol issues
Date: 2005-09-26 15:53:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-patches

I have adjusted your patch to log "FETCH" for protocol-level executes
that are really fetches. What I did not do was to handle unnamed
portals differently, and I did not include a fetch count in the log
message. Let's see if we need that later.

This leaves output of bind parameter values as the only open TODO in
this area.

Patch attached and applied.

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us