Last Meeting, Next Meeting

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF PostgreSQL <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Last Meeting, Next Meeting
Date: 2005-09-15 20:38:54
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

Those of you who couldn't make it last night missed a cool meeting.
Fortunately, Reece's project is on the web so you can check it out:
www.unison-db.org. I also did a little write-up:
http://blogs.ittoolbox.com/database/soup/archives/005781.asp

The meeting was also great because we had 20 people there, the most since the
8.0 release party. So that we don't lose momentum, I'd like to start
recruiting for the October meeting now ... anyone have a topic, a product, or
whatever? Should I present Bizgres?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions