BUG #1870: Insertion problem

From: "Sijin MS" <sijin(dot)ms(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #1870: Insertion problem
Date: 2005-09-09 07:54:05
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      1870
Logged by:          Sijin MS
Email address:      sijin(dot)ms(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: v7.3.2-3
Operating system:   Redhat 9

Dear Sir or Madam:

We are a Software Provider and promoting Linux. Most of our clients are
using Linux. We are using postgres v7.3.2-3 as a backend for our application
software. While inserting data into table, we found that sometime the data
is not inserting into the table and also haven't raise any error messages.
But if we do the same process again then it is inserting into the table

Sijin M.S
Database Administrator (Linux),
Perfect Software Solutions (clt) Pvt. Ltd.
1st Floor Reshmi Buildings,
Behind S.K Temple,
Kerala State,
India - 673001.
email  : contact(at)perfectlimited(dot)com
Mobile : +91 9447392977

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: Arjen van der MeijdenDate: 2005-09-09 08:52:47