Re: Typo in PostgreSQL 8.1 release notes

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>,Marc Fournier <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Typo in PostgreSQL 8.1 release notes
Date: 2005-09-05 01:50:26
Lists: pgsql-docs
On Sun, Sep 04, 2005 at 08:06:38PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> I wrote:
> > Was Alvaro's commit the only one over the weekend?
>
> I pulled down the CVS logs and verified that it was the only such
> commit.  So the problem is most likely specific to Alvaro's account
> and not a list-wide issue.

Yeah, I guess I should subscribe the postgresql.org address to the list
so the commit message is not held for moderation, but I cannot do that
right now because there seems to be a problem with my email account.

--
Alvaro Herrera -- Valdivia, Chile         Architect, www.EnterpriseDB.com
"La conclusiĆ³n que podemos sacar de esos estudios es que