digest

From: TheHiddenDragon <zugheliang(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: digest
Date: 2005-08-27 01:28:04
Lists: pgsql-novice

hello,

can somebody help me how to set my email to daily
digest?

I have tried this :

from : http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-novice/

If you hate getting many mail messages per day then
you should consider a digest (where you receive
multiple messages to the list as one message to you).
To subscribe or unsubscribe from the digested list,
send mail to pgsql-novice-request(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot) The
body of the message should contain the single line
"subscribe-digest" or "unsubscribe-digest".

but i doesn't work at all

thank you very much

J u n a i d y A n w a r
Dept. of Information Technology

PT. Tiara Gaya Arga Kencana
Paint, Road Marking, & Epoxy Manufacturer
Jl. Cimareme No. 185 A Padalarang, West Java - Indonesia

Phone : +62 22 665 1515 [ hunting ]
Fax.: +62 22 665 6555
Mobile: +62 856 219 8835 / +62 22 911 80 855 / +62 22 707 87 555

May I become at all times, both now and forever; a protector for those without protection; a guide for those who have lost their way; a ship for those with oceans to cross; a bridge for those with rivers to cross; a sanctuary for those in danger; a lamp for those without light; a place of refuge for those who lack of shelter; and a servant to all in need---Bodhicharyavatara, Shantideva