BUG #1846: PostgreSQL oledb driver

From: "Jim Alley" <ngtranger33(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #1846: PostgreSQL oledb driver
Date: 2005-08-25 00:02:05
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      1846
Logged by:          Jim Alley
Email address:      ngtranger33(at)yahoo(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.0.3 Windows
Operating system:   Windows XP
Details:

When checking values of boolean fields through the driver, I get incorrect
results (Inconsistant).

Also when I try updating a boolean field I get an error saying "No columns
defined in rowset" but works fine using query tool in pgadmin III.

I am using Delphi with ADO datasets connecting with the PostgreSQL oledb
driver.

pgsql-bugs by date