Removing PostGreSQL Services and Accounts

From: "Adam Bickford" <cooneyb(at)socket(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Removing PostGreSQL Services and Accounts
Date: 2005-08-23 13:25:30
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello All,

I've been trying to install Postgresql 8.0 onto my Windows XP machine. I
have messed up royally and now need to remove the Postgresql services and
the superuser accounts I created. I want to revert to my pre-Postgresql
state so I can try to install Postgresql again.

Any suggestions?

Thanks-

Adam Bickford

Columbia, Missouri