Need a "development DB"

From: <kynn(at)panix(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need a "development DB"
Date: 2005-08-21 15:20:03
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi. I would like to be able to have a version of a database for
production and one for development. How can I set things up to
facilitate the process of updating the production database so that it
matches the current state of the development database?

Also, is there some form of revision control for databases?

Thanks!

kj