Re: random quotes update

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Subject: Re: random quotes update
Date: 2005-08-21 17:29:09
Lists: pgsql-www

On Saturday 20 August 2005 18:18, Robert Treat wrote:
> On Saturday 20 August 2005 15:43, Josh Berkus wrote:
> > Robert,
> >
> > > I've got the random quote feature pretty much working.  As of now you
> > > can add/edit/delete/translate quotes through the admin interface, like
> > > anything else.
> >
> > Hmmm ... where? I just tried to go to wwwmaster so that I could add in
> > the security quote, and can't find an interface.
>
> It's still living in my development install untill I commit it.
> s/wwwmaster/xzilla/ and it should work. I've actually added the security
> quote in already, I'll go through and snag the rest from cvs as well once
> it's committed.

Ok, I've committed the code, so it should be available on wwwmaster after the
next site build, please lmk if you have any troubles. I ended up making
links to individual site quotes work
(http://xzilla.postgresql.org/about/quotes.5), and also the other half of
this thing, the quote archive, which would be at
http://xzilla.postgresql.org/about/quotesarchive, which can be enabled if
someone can decide a good place to put a link for such a thing (perhaps case
studies?)

Oh, I'll probably pull the rest of the quotes from cvs tonight.

--
Robert Treat