Re: random quotes update

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Subject: Re: random quotes update
Date: 2005-08-21 17:29:09
Lists: pgsql-www
On Saturday 20 August 2005 18:18, Robert Treat wrote:
> On Saturday 20 August 2005 15:43, Josh Berkus wrote:
> > Robert,
> >
> > > I've got the random quote feature pretty much working.  As of now you
> > > can add/edit/delete/translate quotes through the admin interface, like
> > > anything else.
> >
> > Hmmm ... where?   I just tried to go to wwwmaster so that I could add in
> > the security quote, and can't find an interface.
> It's still living in my development install untill I commit it.
> s/wwwmaster/xzilla/ and it should work.  I've actually added the security
> quote in already, I'll go through and snag the rest from cvs as well once
> it's committed.

Ok, I've committed the code, so it should be available on wwwmaster after the
next site build, please lmk if you have any troubles.  I ended up making
links to individual site quotes work
(, and also the other half of
this thing, the quote archive, which would be at, which can be enabled if
someone can decide a good place to put a link for such a thing (perhaps case

Oh, I'll probably pull the rest of the quotes from cvs tonight.

Robert Treat