ODBC Problem

From: Ankur kashyap <kashyap_ankur(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ODBC Problem
Date: 2005-08-11 10:09:40
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I am very new to PostgreSQL. I have Downloaded the
version 8.0.3 and have been trying to connect database
from one of my visual basic application.

The installation was successful and pgADMIN is working
fine. So, I created the 32-bit System DSN and each
time I try to connect to database, ADO fails, and I
get an error message, error occured while driver

Can you please suggest some solutions? Do I need to
make any change in pg_hba.conf file?

Hoping to get a response.

Ankur Kashyap

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Laurent ConstantinDate: 2005-08-11 13:00:44