Re: Directions to Moscone

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Jon Asher" <jon(at)vagabond-software(dot)com>,"'Jeff Frost'" <jeff(at)frostconsultingllc(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Directions to Moscone
Date: 2005-08-08 18:39:19
Lists: sfpug
Jon, Jeff,

> >From what I recall, you want to get off at Embarcadero and then walk or
> > bus

Nope!  Sorry, this is wrong, and I don't want people to get lost/delayed.

The nearest BART/MUNI stop is the Powell Street Station (also known as
"Union Square").  From there exit on 4th Street, and take 4th street south
2 blocks to Howard.   Turn left on Howard; you'll be in the loading zone
for Moscone.   I don't know whether registration will be on the North or
South side of the street, so look at the signs.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions