PostgreSQL @ Linux World - a very successful Harambee!!

From: Githogori wa Nyangara-Murage <githogori(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Githogori wa Nyangara-Murage <githogori(at)yahoo(dot)com>,githogori <githogori(at)siliconbazaar(dot)com>
Subject: PostgreSQL @ Linux World - a very successful Harambee!!
Date: 2005-08-05 02:18:19
Lists: sfpug
Thank you very much to all those who submitted their
names - I guess the Harambee spirit truly lives in the
PostgreSQL community.

These are just minor changes - like to restore Josh's
real name. He didn't even tell me I had given him a
new name! Fingers working disengaged from the brain
and rushing. But it is fixed. Also Jeff, I made the
change you resquested.

PostgreSQL booth schedule sign-ups so far:

       MORNING(9:30AM-1:00PM):AFTERNOON(1:00PM-5:00PM)
Tuesday    Elein             :William Yu, Elein(?)
           Jeff Frost         Josh Berkus
           Githogori          Githogori
Wednesday  Adi Alurkar,      :Fred Moyer, Jeff Lennan
           David Fetter       Josh Berkus
           Frank Wosczyna     Githogori
           Garry Coombe
           Josh Berkus
           Githogori
Thursday   Larry Wissink     :Fred Moyer
           Josh Berkus        Josh Berkus
           Githogori          Githogori

Josh's cell phone for contact during LinuxWorld is
415-602-3564 and mine is 510-303-9182.