Harambee!!!!

From: Githogori wa Nyangara-Murage <githogori(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Githogori wa Nyangara-Murage <githogori(at)yahoo(dot)com>,josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com, David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>,elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>, sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Githogori wa Nyangara-Murage <githogori(at)yahoo(dot)com>,githogori <githogori(at)siliconbazaar(dot)com>
Subject: Harambee!!!!
Date: 2005-08-03 21:41:00
Lists: sfpug
	Harambee! is a call from my home country (Kenya in
case you are curious)that people shout when they are
pulling together towards a common goal! Just like
Free/Open Source software, eh? (Actually it is the
adulteration of an Indian word, but very few people
know that - that is a story for another day)
	So our PostgreSQL Harambee cry for LinuxWorld has
only been answered by two people. We still have four
empty slots and actually for each of these slots, I
recall from the last LinuxWorld that when it gets
really busy, you really need more than one person.
	If you can help out, please email me. It's also a way
to get into LinuxWorld for free (yeah, the Mercury
always has a free coupon and all those other rags do
too, but you are doing it for PostgreSQL!).

PostgreSQL booth schedule sign-ups so far:
         MORNING(9:30AM - 1:00PM) AFTERNOON(1:00PM -
5:00PM)
Tuesday
Wednesday                          Fred Moyer
Thursday  Larry Wissink

  .githogori.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs