Re: Schedule, supplies for Linux World Expo

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Schedule, supplies for Linux World Expo
Date: 2005-07-31 21:53:37
Lists: sfpug
Elein,

> The issue at hand is that Josh needed to get my tax id
> for the seller's permit (for postgres pins) and did not quite
> ask me directly and so he did not get it.

FInally have internet now.

I had been under the impression that I was waiting for a fax from one of
the eDB staff.   That eDB staff member seems to have thought that she was
waiting for information from me.   I e-mailed her (the staff member)
several times asking for her phone number so that we could get clear who
needed to get what to whom, and never got it.   Since I had only 1 week
between my wedding and OSCON, I didn't have the time to start calling eDB
staff members and tracking it down.

I'm sorry for this confusion.    The eDB staff are mostly new at their
jobs, and I've been a little overbooked this summer as have many other
people.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus