Re: Schedule, supplies for Linux World Expo

From: elein(at)varlena(dot)com (elein)
To: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Schedule, supplies for Linux World Expo
Date: 2005-07-30 00:30:55
Lists: sfpug

This seems to be a problem.

The issue at hand is that Josh needed to get my tax id
for the seller's permit (for postgres pins) and did not quite
ask me directly and so he did not get it. David
expressed frustration and Josh expressed frustration, and, well,
you see the rest, spilling over into by whom and when the request for
volunteers was to be made... But David is still working the
conference. He never said he wasn't.

Now that I know what is needed from me, we will work to get my
tax id to the owners of the booth in hopes that it is not too
little too late. More news on that front as it happens.

Gentlemen, talk amongst yourselves.

--elein