1) Use the jdt compiler when compiling JasperReports - doesn't require
the javac compiler to be installed, and doesn't require temp file space.
2) Use a manual HtmlExporter for finer control over the HTML generated.
3) Don't use small images to align stuff in HTML output, as our reports
don't require it.
4) Allow the location of generated images (mainly charts) to be specified
via the property file.
5) Allow the URL to generated images to be specified via the properties
file. Defaults to "/image"
6) Put the images used by each report in a seperate subdirectory to avoid
JasperReportsRunner.java (r1.5 -> r1.6)
pgsql-committers by date
|Next:||From: User Bklawans||Date: 2005-07-28 22:07:41|
|Subject: bizgres - bizgres: Changed the names of the Cumulative report output to |
|Previous:||From: User Bklawans||Date: 2005-07-28 20:44:37|
|Subject: bizgres - bizgres: The JasperReportRunner will now specify that the |