Re: CVS Viewer on Gborg is broken :-(

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Chris Ryan <xgbe(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CVS Viewer on Gborg is broken :-(
Date: 2005-07-19 16:24:47
Lists: pgsql-www
Is there a reason against using something like the perl one we use on the
main site, and, I believe, on pgfoundry?  instead of the horde stuff?

So far, the only problems we've had reported with php4.4.0 have been horde
related issues, so I'm really loath to downgrade if we can help it :(
>From what I can read in the release notes, the "cause" of the problem is a
fix they did to the API to eliminate some memory leakage ... which is also
why the bump'd the second # from 3->4 :(