From: Aris Aridis <prixtis2005(at)yahoo(dot)gr>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2005-07-12 16:27:17
Lists: pgsql-novice
Hello,

My problem is the following. I use PostgreSQL 8.0.3 on
Suse Linux 9.3 Pro. I also use PgAdminIII. When I
create a new database from template1 there are no
functions or trigs or ops or anything available.

My question is where are all those functions? Do I
have to hardcode everything or am I doing something
wrong?

Are there supposed to be any functions or anything
else available?

Reading the manual I found that there are a lot of
available functions with PostgreSQL but on the
PgAdminIII list I get none.

What goes here?

Is there anything wrong with my installation?

Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you for
your time.

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Aris AridisDate: 2005-07-12 16:29:55