BUG #1764: newbie

From: "john cecilio" <j(dot)diegor(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #1764: newbie
Date: 2005-07-12 05:12:48
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      1764
Logged by:          john cecilio
Email address:      j(dot)diegor(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 7.4.8
Operating system:   CentOS 4.0 (updated to 4.1)
Details:

Im getting error in pg_user,

"ERROR: Relation 'pg_user' does not exist"

What should I do with this? I think pg_user is not existing on my system.
(just a wild guess). I use the installer include in the CentOS setup and use
the full installation. When Im using the pgAdmin3/phpPgAdmin the error
always shows up but if I use the terminal in accessing postgresql it doesn't
shows up frequently, but Im just a newbie in postgresql. Im not really
familiar in all commands/syntax thats why im trying pgAdmin3/phpPgAdmin.

Is there anything I should setup first to have the 'pg_user'?

Hope you could help me on this. Thank you for your time.

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: Denis VlasenkoDate: 2005-07-12 10:33:46