postgresql.org Weblogs?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: nwakefield(at)kineticnetworks(dot)com
Subject: postgresql.org Weblogs?
Date: 2005-07-11 19:31:53
Lists: pgsql-www

Dave, Marc, Magnus etc.

I, GreenPlum, JasperSoft, and others are setting up a demo of data
warehousing on Bizgres/PostgreSQL for OSCON. The demo will involve doing
sophisticated reporting on clickstream (weblog) data.

We've asked a couple of high-profile web sites for their weblog data for
this demo, but due to corporate beaurocracy, they may not come through in
time. Would it be possible for us, you think, to use the weblogs of some
of the PostgreSQL.org sites? The end product will be OSS and will run on
PostgreSQL.

What we're looking for is 2+weeks of web logs in extended format. We want
the PostgreSQL.org data as a backup in case neither of these big-name web
sites comes through. Does this sound possible?

Thanks!

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus