O'Reilly UG Membership

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: O'Reilly UG Membership
Date: 2005-07-08 22:02:38
Lists: sfpug
Folks,

SFPUG is now an Official O'Reilly User Group.  This entitles us to several
discounts, including a discount for OSCON.

So if you haven't yet purchased OSCON Tix, and are planning on coming, let
me know and we'll get you a discount.

Also, we can now get free copies of O'Reilly books provided that we post a
review somewhere public (SFPUG or TechDocs).    If anyone is interested in
doing this, let me know.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

sfpug by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2005-07-10 18:43:36