Batch Scripting of DB Objects to Separate Files

From: "Mike Fahrenkrog" <mikef(at)travelpost(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Batch Scripting of DB Objects to Separate Files
Date: 2005-07-05 22:42:53
Lists: pgsql-novice

Could someone please advise as to the most efficient way to script database
objects (preferably all objects, but particularly functions) to separate
files with a single command? Is there a PostgreSQL command or Win32 client
tool that can do this? The export metadata tool in EMS PostgreSQL Manager
seems to only allow the generation of a single script. I would like to have
a separate file for each object, so that I can easily add the objects to
source control.

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: DavidDate: 2005-07-06 02:58:33