Re: pgsql: Update for roles: < * Prevent default re-use of sysids for

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: Bruce Momjian <momjian(at)svr1(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgsql: Update for roles: < * Prevent default re-use of sysids for
Date: 2005-07-01 17:28:45
Lists: pgsql-committers
* Bruce Momjian (momjian(at)svr1(dot)postgresql(dot)org) wrote:
> < * Prevent default re-use of sysids for dropped users and groups
> > * Prevent default re-use of sysids for dropped users and roles

sysids are gone, roles have Oids, so I don't think this is an issue
anymore...  Users are gone too...

> 450c450
> < * Add COMMENT ON for all cluster global objects (users, groups, databases
> > * Add COMMENT ON for all cluster global objects (users, roles, databases

Users are gone, so this would just apply to roles..

> < 	  users and groups with separate DROP commands
> > 	  users and roles with separate DROP commands

users are gone, there are only roles, so I don't know that they'd need
separate DROP commands, if that's what this means?  We do have DROP ROLE
and REVOKE ROLE...

	Thanks,

		Stephen