Re: commit_delay, siblings

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Tatsuo Ishii <t-ishii(at)sra(dot)co(dot)jp>, pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: commit_delay, siblings
Date: 2005-06-28 18:11:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tom,

Incidentally, I have tests in the queue. It's just that the STP has been
very unreliable for the last month so I've not been able to get definitive
test results.

More important than commit_*, is, of course the WAL/CRC stuff for
checkpoint cost, which I'm also getting impatient to test. Will be
setting up my own test machines today ...

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions