questions regarding the current website framework

From: "Gevik babakhani" <gevik(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: "'Dave Page'" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: questions regarding the current website framework
Date: 2005-06-23 20:09:25
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi Dave,

I a sure this is brought up before, Bu I have lost this one in the pile of
mailings we have been sending,

Assuming the raw kb content is rendered to file from drupal's database:

- The contents of these files can be injected into a template using the
current framework.

- In order to have the ability to inject the kb content using various page
templates: Do we want to create a php file for every kb content file which
will contain the code to inject the kb content or we can use a file with get
requests.

Example:

1. article1.php --> reads common-sometemplate.html --> injects
myarticle1.htm and article1.php is added to treeview for users.

Or

2. some_template.php?article=kb12345 --> reads and injects the
kb12345.htm and some_template.php?article=kb12345 is added to treeview for
users.

Which one do you think is best fit into the current framework and CVS
replication?

Regards,

Gevik.