varying pagesize in postgresql

From: gayatri ganpaa <gayatri_ganpaa(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: varying pagesize in postgresql
Date: 2005-06-21 06:09:36
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,
How do I change the page size in postgresql? I have the postgresql-7.4.3 version.
I am trying to create an r*-tree index on a spatial table with around 100,000 rows. I just want to check if increasing the page size would make the join of two tables faster. Are there any other options I could use to make this faster? Would increasing the page size help?

Thanks,
gayatri.

Yahoo! Sports