Re: Set timezone in ODBC

From: Jeff Eckermann <jeff_eckermann(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: "Walker, Jed S" <Jed_Walker(at)cable(dot)comcast(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Set timezone in ODBC
Date: 2005-06-10 18:38:00
Lists: pgsql-odbc
--- "Walker, Jed S" <Jed_Walker(at)cable(dot)comcast(dot)com>
wrote:

> Unfortunately I'm not doing the ODBC piece, but I
> had suggested that.
> Maybe they just don't know how to issue "set
> timezone" through an ODBC
> interface? Any thoughts on that?

It works the same as any SQL command sent to the
server.  A "set it and forget it" way, if using a DSN
and wanting to use the same timezone option all of the
time, is to include the command in the "connect
settings" box in the DSN window.

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html