Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com,pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Date: 2005-06-09 22:29:18
Lists: pgsql-www
On Thu, 9 Jun 2005, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

I believe that that is where the bricolage templates would come in ...
but, for the person doing the initial site, this would be what they would
need to figure out ...

Gevik ... would you be willing to be the lead on that?  I can provide you
with a running instance of Bricolage in a few hours, if you feel up to the
task ... and, if Gevik *isn't* up to it, is anyone else interested in
learning/getting up to speed on it?

----