Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.

From: "Gevik Babakhani" <gevik(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Date: 2005-06-09 10:24:17
Lists: pgsql-www

Dear People,

Based on the mailing we have exchanged during past days, can I conclude that
the proposal for building a new knowledgebase site is accepted by the
PostgreSQL team and the community? If So I please confirm it.

The next step for me would be to write a general functional requirements
plan that is going to be a summary of all the points we have discussed
during past days.

Regrads,
Gevik.