Unused variable in explain.c

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)surnet(dot)cl>
To: Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Unused variable in explain.c
Date: 2005-06-03 23:44:14
Lists: pgsql-patches

Hackers,

This trivial patch removes the unused variable printCost from
ExplainState. This variable is defined to true initially and never
changed; it's only clutter, I think. And I've never seen EXPLAIN output
without the cost.

--
Alvaro Herrera (<alvherre[a]surnet.cl>)
"And as an added bonus, now my computer goes to the toilet for me, leaving me

Attachment Content-Type Size
explain.patch text/plain 4.2 KB