Involvement of Unisys

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Involvement of Unisys
Date: 2005-06-03 17:21:37
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

FYI, I have met with Unisys in Philadelphia several times during the
past few months. They were considering getting involved with
PostgreSQL, and now have decided they want to.

They are looking at how they can use PostgreSQL for customers, and how
they can help the PostgreSQL community. They sponsored Simon Riggs to
study our i386 SMP problem, and are considering other support like
sponsoring features, developers, or hosting events. I have been talking
mostly with Robert Wilkinson <rob(dot)wilkinson(at)unisys(dot)com> at Unisys.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us