Re: Postgres under Windows

From: Danny Gaethofs <dgaethofs(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: tony_caduto(at)amsoftwaredesign(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres under Windows
Date: 2005-05-30 15:06:01
Lists: pgsql-general

Tony,

I tried your suggestion but it is not helping me out.

Restarting the server is not helping either.

What I tried next is create the database in pgadminiii
and assign my userid as the owner.

But that is not working either. So I have run out of
options.

regards,
Danny

--- Tony Caduto <tony_caduto(at)amsoftwaredesign(dot)com>