Re: BUG #1682: subselect generates multiple rows

From: Michael Fuhr <mike(at)fuhr(dot)org>
To: "D(dot)J(dot) Kniep" <dick(at)kniep(dot)nl>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #1682: subselect generates multiple rows
Date: 2005-05-27 14:48:26
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Fri, May 27, 2005 at 08:55:50AM +0100, D.J. Kniep wrote:

> id content
> 1 John Doe
> 1 John Doe
> 2 Peter Gabriel

I couldn't reproduce these results with the test data and query you
provided, but my table and view definitions probably differed from
yours. Could you post a complete example? That is, all CREATE,
INSERT, and SELECT statements that somebody could execute in an
empty database to reproduce the results you get.

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/