Carriage Returns Disappearing

From: <operationsengineer1(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Carriage Returns Disappearing
Date: 2005-05-26 20:16:44
Lists: pgsql-novice
hi all,

my users enter a note.  i would like to keep carriage
returns intact.  however, when i display the data, the
two carriage returns are lost and replaced with two

i use adodb's qstr() fumction to handle my excaping
upon entry.

can anyone help me to keep these carriage returns

ironicly, i was asking about what to do about carriage
returns a while back b/c i saw them in my development
db.  uggh!

Do you Yahoo!?

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: operationsengineer1Date: 2005-05-26 21:18:43