Next 3 meetings, schedule

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Next 3 meetings, schedule
Date: 2005-05-13 16:38:27
Lists: sfpug
Folks,

Looking at the calendar for our next 3 meetings:

June 7th would be our normal time for the next SF meeting.  However, I will be
flying back from Brazil on the 6th, and may not make the meeting ... I
certainly won't be able to organize it.

July 13th will be the next Oakland meeting, after that.  I will be busy
getting married.

In August, we will have a BOF at Linux World Expo.   I'd like to make this a
meeting as well.   I believe the BOF is August 10th, but I've not had
confirmation from LWE.

So:  It looks like I need a volunteer to take charge of SFPUG for June and
July.   Otherwise, we'll need to delay the June meeting a week and cancel the
July meeting.   Volunteers?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

sfpug by date

Next:From: Jeff FrostDate: 2005-05-13 17:49:15