Re: Translate Postgresql FAQ into Chinese

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Qingqing Zhou <zhouqq(at)cs(dot)toronto(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org, laser(at)qmail(dot)zhengmai(dot)net(dot)cn
Subject: Re: Translate Postgresql FAQ into Chinese
Date: 2005-05-11 02:15:29
Lists: pgsql-docs
Qingqing Zhou wrote:

> "Robert Klein" <RoKlein(at)roklein(dot)de> writes
> >
> > The FAQ entry there is about the web site, not about PostgreSQL. The
> > entry below FAQ on the left hand leads to a link collection, the first
> > of which points to a chinese translation of the FAQ at
> > http://www.pgsqldb.org/postgres-faq.html.
> >

> I see, that's a PostgreSQL FAQ Chinese version.

Great.  I pulled the HTML version of the Chinese FAQ from
http://www.pgsqldb.org/postgres-faq.html and generated the text version
on my end. I also backpatched it to 8.0.X.  If you make changes, would
you email me a new HTML version or let me know so I can download it from
your web site and keep it up to date.  Thanks.